Saturday 16 June 2007

Introduction

My plan is to use this blog as an outlet for my Sims2 addiction. I play a lot and usually have some sort of gameplan or purpose in mind with what I do. I use the story feature a lot and want to share but don't like the mechanism for posting to the exchange. I've seen a number of other players posting via blogs, so I thought why not?

I do not play a vanilla game, well I did for the first couple of months and that was enough. I use a lot of custom content (sims/objects/lots) and a fair number of mods to improve gameplay. I will try and remember where I got stuff from and tell you. If I don't and there's something you like the look of then just poke me (gently).

I also discovered today that I can't edit posts in Opera , so it's over to IE to do this.

No comments: